|users who own||users who want|
- 75 released Apr 25, 2013 Dell XPS 10 as low as $339
- released Jan 9, 2013 Dell Latitude 10 Essentials MSRP $499
- discontinued Dell Streak (Mini 5) as low as $164
- discontinued Dell Axim X5 as low as $92
- 70 released Dell Venue 8 as low as $168
- 70 released Dell Venue 7 as low as $139
- discontinued Dell Peju
- Dell Streak 10 (unannounced)
- discontinued Dell Streak 7 as low as $79
- discontinued Dell Axim X3i MSRP $349
- Dell Axim X30
- 84 discontinued Dell Axim X50 as low as $121
- discontinued Dell Axim X51 as low as $249
Brian Lam's The Wirecutter thinks that the best desktop display available now is the Dell Ultrasharp U2412M, which has just 94 PPI, less than my 13" MacBook Pro at 116 PPI.
iOS retina displays have got me thinking:
1. What is the highest resolution (or best high PPI) desktop display available now?
2. Is any progress being made in... Read more →
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →