- Speed and features i7 ULV + 8 GB RAM + 256 GB SSD = one high-end Ultrabook right now
- Design and form factor Flip-able screen stands out among the crowd
- Battery life Can last 4 to 6 hours easily for a mix of video watching, moderate web surfing and music listening.
- Display 12.5" Full HD display, what more can you ask for?
- Durability Carbon-fiber material can withstand scratches and fingerprints, hinge and upper frame are very strong
- Expandability No SD card reader
- Noise Fan rarely kicks in
- Portability (size / weight) Would have been a perfect 5 if it was 200 grams lighter
Screen is fantastic to admire at and (256 GB) SSD is a blazing Samsung PM830 model, so says Device Manager.
Key travel is adequate, its competitors certainly have done worse.
The only downer now is that the Cypress touchpad drivers is not well-tuned yet. Stick with the touchscreen for now...
0 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Battery life