Tips for asking a good question
- Make sure your question is clear and concise.
- Provide as much additional info as you can in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new answer notifications!
What possessed those idiots to implement this horribly flawed protocol?! Plugging and Android to a Mac used to just work. Now you need to install an app that works 1 out of every 5 times you plug your phone in and... Read more →
So here's my question - what is the parallel to these... Read more →
I am a big fan of reading magazines, and now that Google Play Magazines is available in Canada, I have been using my Nexus 7 for this purpose. (I was previously using the Zinio app, and have been slowly migrating subscriptions over)
Now with my Nexus 7, I feel the magazine experience is pretty good (sometimes i need to zoom in still) and the text mode is generally helpful. Scrolling and loading seems to be reasonably... Read more →
I have a Lumia 900, and I love what it does, and I love it for what it isn't, an iPhone or an Android phone. The 920 seems to be the Best Windows available from launch day, but with only a 4.5-inch HD display, and 32GB sealed with no expansion. This doesn't seem that much different from my 900; except the obvious WP8, camera, etc...
Sounds like Android is becoming more, and more what I want in... Read more →
Transformer + Dock:
- Definite USB connection for peripherals
- Beautiful screen
- Great battery life
- Physical keyboard
- Awesomely cheap by comparison
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- More travel friendly form factor
- Not nearly as devastating if lost / stolen / broken