Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
Over the past year, we’ve scored well over a thousand gadgets. Most of those are good products, with gdgt Scores in the mid 70s to low 80s. These are gadgets you aren’t likely to be disappointed with if you get them, but they’re not likely to wow you either. But we also scored some truly great devices, with scores in the upper 80s and 90s, as well as some that were just awful, with scores as low as 50. As with all of the products we... Read more →
So with Google now taking the time to re-engineer, I was thinking what it would need to be successful, and I am interested in your opinions on this too.
I feel that the Nexus Q... Read more →
Am I missing something, or is this just a niche device / someone's pet project?
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean - "buttery smooth performance", improved notification center, offline voice commands, improved keyboard and a new camera interface
- Nexus 7 - Google's first Nexus branded tablet which will have a...