|users who own||users who want|
- 78 released Nov 6, 2011 HTC Vivid MSRP $199
- 75 released Nov 2, 2011 HTC Radar 4G (Omega) MSRP $99
- released Oct 31, 2011 HTC Explorer (PJ03100) as low as $70
- released Oct 28, 2011 HTC Rhyme (Bliss, Hourglass, PI46110) MSRP $199
- 83 discontinued HTC Desire HD as low as $165
- 73 released Oct 23, 2011 HTC EVO Design 4G (HTC Kingdom, PH44100) MSRP $149
- 74 released Oct 12, 2011 HTC Amaze 4G (Ruby) MSRP $259
- released Oct 6, 2011 HTC Sensation XL (PI39200, Runnymede) as low as $335
- 74 released Oct 1, 2011 HTC Sensation XE
- 86 discontinued HTC myTouch 4G Slide (Doubleshot) MSRP $199
- 80 discontinued HTC Sensation as low as $99
- released Jun 26, 2011 HTC ChaCha as low as $290
- released Jun 26, 2011 HTC Salsa
- 79 discontinued HTC EVO 3D (Evo 3D 4G, Evo V 4G) MSRP $199
- 76 released Jun 7, 2011 HTC HD7 (Gold, Mondrian) MSRP $549
- 79 discontinued HTC 7 Trophy as low as $99
- 82 discontinued HTC Incredible S (Vivo, Vivow)
- released Apr 10, 2011 HTC Desire s as low as $99
- released Mar 17, 2011 HTC Thunderbolt (Incredible HD, Mecha) MSRP $569
- discontinued HTC 7 Pro MSRP $199
- 82 released Feb 13, 2011 HTC Inspire 4G as low as $199
- released Feb 13, 2011 HTC Freestyle MSRP $399
- released Jan 9, 2011 HTC EVO Shift 4G (Knight) MSRP $149
- released Nov 11, 2010 HTC 7 Surround as low as $89
- 80 discontinued HTC Desire Z (T-Mobile G2, Vision) as low as $119
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I do miss iMessage and AirPlay. All of my friends have iOS, so FaceTime is a standard. I have all the apps I need for both iOS and Android so I am not torn by ecosystem.
The things I am concerned about giving up from Android: everything I have is google... Read more →
Will the HTC J really have a microSD slot? Will it also only allow a microSIM, or will it be using a normal-sized one? How about the processor, display, casing material, etc.?
(Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions; I'm just really curious.)
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →