|users who own||users who want|
- 83 discontinued HTC DROID Incredible MSRP $529
- released Jun 20, 2010 HTC Aria as low as $134
- released Jun 19, 2010 HTC myTouch 3G Slide (Espresso)
- 83 discontinued HTC EVO 4G (EVO WiMAX, ISW11HT, Supersonic) as low as $87
- 81 discontinued HTC Desire (HTC Bravo) as low as $94
- 75 discontinued HTC HD2 (Leo) as low as $213
- 84 discontinued HTC Google Nexus One as low as $177
- 81 discontinued HTC Magic (Google Ion, T-Mobile myTouch 3G,... as low as $96
- released Nov 6, 2009 HTC DROID Eris as low as $64
- released Oct 26, 2009 HTC Touch Pro2 (Rhodium, Fortress, Tilt 2) MSRP $887
- discontinued HTC Hero as low as $193
- released Oct 6, 2009 HTC Imagio
- discontinued HTC Touch2 (Mega)
- released Oct 4, 2009 HTC PURE MSRP $149
- released Aug 24, 2009 HTC Touch Diamond2 (Topaz)
- 77 discontinued HTC Dream (T-Mobile G1) MSRP $179
- released Mar 2, 2009 HTC Touch Diamond
- discontinued HTC Touch Pro (Raphael, Fuze, P4600) as low as $99
- discontinued HTC Wizard 110 (P4300, 8125) MSRP $300
- announced Oct 8, 2014 HTC Desire Eye
- announced Sep 4, 2014 HTC Desire 820
- announced Aug 27, 2014 HTC Desire 510
- announced Jul 31, 2014 HTC J Butterfly 2
- 81 released HTC One E8 (M8 Ace) as low as $404
- announced Nov 27, 2013 HTC Desire 501
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I do miss iMessage and AirPlay. All of my friends have iOS, so FaceTime is a standard. I have all the apps I need for both iOS and Android so I am not torn by ecosystem.
The things I am concerned about giving up from Android: everything I have is google... Read more →
Will the HTC J really have a microSD slot? Will it also only allow a microSIM, or will it be using a normal-sized one? How about the processor, display, casing material, etc.?
(Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions; I'm just really curious.)
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →