|users who own||users who want|
- released HTC P4000 (Sprint Mogul, XV6800, PPC6800)
- released HTC P6500 (Sedna)
- HTC Touch Viva (Opal)
- HTC Touch Cruise 2nd-gen (Iolite)
- HTC Touch 3G (Jade)
- released HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
- HTC S730 (Wings)
- HTC S740 (Rose)
- HTC MAX 4G
- released HTC Snap (T-Mobile Dash 3G, Maple)
- discontinued HTC S621 (Dash, Excalibur)
- released HTC Touch Cruise 1st-gen (Polaris)
- discontinued HTC TyTN II (Kaiser, AT&T Tilt, AT&T 8925) as low as $459
- 80 discontinued HTC TyTN (Hermes, Cingular 8525)
- released HTC Touch Dual (Nike)
- released HTC Touch 1st-gen (P3450, xv6900) as low as $199
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I do miss iMessage and AirPlay. All of my friends have iOS, so FaceTime is a standard. I have all the apps I need for both iOS and Android so I am not torn by ecosystem.
The things I am concerned about giving up from Android: everything I have is google... Read more →
Will the HTC J really have a microSD slot? Will it also only allow a microSIM, or will it be using a normal-sized one? How about the processor, display, casing material, etc.?
(Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions; I'm just really curious.)
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →