- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
I recently upgraded the rom using XDA, and used something more "optimized". With the same settings, 10-12 hours of mild use would still leave me with about 25% batterly life left, which is a huge increase. The upgrade also allowed me to remove all of Sprint Crap Apps like SprintTV, Sprint Nascar, etc.
In summary, I would not recommend the EVO with the stock rom simply because the battery was so bad, but with the upgraded one, I definitely give it a 2 thumbs up.
3 people find this review helpful