- Reception and call quality Couldn't find any problems with voice quality overall. Long length makes it closer to mouth . Better reception in the areas I had trouble earlier
- Display Most awesome and greatest display Ever. Period. Beats retina display in terms of clarity. floating pixels on the screen will not let you like any other display
- Battery life Battery dries out very fastly when you open up the phone to its performing levels.
- Camera Very nice camera. Works in low-light. Imagesense has made it awesome fast. There could be more customization options for photographs
- Ease of use Sense already has a credibility of good polished UI and User Experience. They have perfected it. The ICS under the hood enhances it even better
- Design and form factor Large screen, very thin unibody and awesome awesome screen. This could not have been better except that users would have liked to change to extended battery
- Portability (size / weight) Very thin and light, slips inside pockets easily and doesn't slip out easily because of big length. Weight is extremely light and will not feel heavy on palm
- Media support Good file format support. Display is brilliant while playing HD videos. The best loudspeaker ever in cellphones. Headset audio is best too
- Durability Enforced polycarbonate shell and gorilla glass should be enough to comment on the durability
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Inherits the great Android ecosystem and ICS support brings it to latest and greatest. Sense should have some more apps and widgets downloads though
The floating pixels on the top is unmatchable. Nothing beats it Sense is nice.
1. Sense eat up too much of memory, and the only place you see a "Loading" screen often
2. Bugs here and there. You will get irritated
3. Battery life is a bit on the bad side. If you cannot provide hi-power batteries, unibody should be avoided
5 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Portability (size / weight)