Tips for asking a good question
- Make sure your question is clear and concise.
- Provide as much additional info as you can in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new answer notifications!
The main contenders are in order of my current top pick down are:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
-Highest rated and least expensive (I don't mind spending money but I don't know if there is currently a Verizon phone that is worth it)
-Only downsides are the camera... Read more →
And if this does in fact support SVDO like the Thunderbolt... why is this not A Big Deal(TM)? This would only be the second phone, after the Thunderbolt, to support it on Sprint or Verizon. It is the main reason I stayed with the iPhone on AT&T after its Verizon release.
Fingers crossed it's running an andreno 225 (http://www.anandtech.com/show/4940/qualcomm-new-snapdragon-s4-msm8960-krait-architecture/3)
Looks to me it might be a S4 Krait (http://www.mobiletechworld.com/2011/10/09/qualcom... Read more →
1. Does it mean it's rootable, and easy to port ICS to?
2. Does it mean they're hard at work on the Sense version of ICS so this will get updated relatively quickly?
3. Does it mean exactly what new laptops in 2005 meant when they said "Windows 7 ready"? Meaning, "we know we've got old software,... Read more →