- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display Despite the 4.7" screen at 480x800, it's one of the best LCD screens I've ever seen.
- Battery life It's about 8pm and it's at 59% with just wifi on and pretty heavy use. I'm impressed especially since it has a huge screen to power.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use I really really LOVE Windows Phone 7 really simple UI.
- Design and form factor One of the best phones I've ever held, it feels too large at times though depending on how you hold it.
- Portability (size / weight) It's large but light and very thin but it may be too large for some people to hold.
- Media support It has Zune built in so it has the standard Zune media capabilities.
- Durability Using this metal clad device again is so refreshing compared to the cheap feeling Nexus S.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) This is Windows Phone 7's weak point. I'd would be much more willing to switch if there more apps like Pandora.
I got this phone last night and I really really like it. Too bad I'm on T-Mobile and not on AT&T so I couldn't really take advantage of the phone as much since the Titan's pretty much reduced to a big "WP7 Touch." As a media device, this is a great device since it's so large and movies look great on it. If you're looking for a great WP7 phone on AT&T don't pass the Titan up!
4 people find this review helpful