- Reception and call quality Have some issues with 3G dropping despite it showing connected to 3G. A quick airplane mode on/off seems to fix.
- Display Despite the low PPI for the size of the screen, it's really nice to use such a large screen on a phone.
- Battery life Battery is lasting me all day. Can't ask for much more really.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Windows Phone 7.5 is a cinch to learn. Fantastic OS.
- Design and form factor Wonderful large screen on a lovely metallic chassis.
- Portability (size / weight) Large but managable with little excess bulk.
- Media support Zune works perfectly, syncing all of my media to my Titan.
- Durability Good build makes me think it'll be a phone that lasts.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Windows Phone 7.5 has all the staple apps, but most apps need updating for Mango and it does lag behind iOS and Android.
The large screen is a pleasure to use and the low PPI compared to the iPhone 4 and my Galaxy Nexus hasn't bothered me one bit so far. It's simply nice to work on such a large screen for me.
Media wise, audio quality during music playback is loud through the speaker and headphones. The camera is good enough for photography and Windows Phone's mandatory camera button makes operation that much easier.
Windows Phone 7.5 is a great upgrade over NoDo (the last version I used) but I wouldn't mind more apps taking advantage of some of Mango's new features.
Overall, I love the Titan. Premium build quality, good components, screamingly fast and deceptively easy to handle despite the large size.
Superb example of a Windows Phone.
0 people find this review helpful