|users who own||users who want|
- release date: May, 2015 Nikon D810A
- release date: Apr, 2015 Nikon D7200 MSRP $1200
- released Feb, 2015 Nikon D5500 MSRP $799
- released Oct, 2014 Nikon D750
- released Jun, 2014 Nikon 1 S2 MSRP $450
- 82 released May, 2014 Nikon Coolpix S810c as low as $289
- released Apr 30, 2014 Nikon 1 V3 MSRP $1200
- 90 released Mar 6, 2014 Nikon D4S as low as $4159
- released Mar, 2014 Nikon COOLPIX S32 MSRP $129
- released Mar, 2014 Nikon COOLPIX AW120 MSRP $349
- released Mar, 2014 Nikon COOLPIX P340 MSRP $379
- released Feb, 2014 Nikon CoolPix L830 MSRP $299
- 85 released Oct 31, 2013 Nikon D5300 as low as $696
- 86 released Oct 8, 2013 Nikon D610 as low as $1199
- released Sep, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX L620 as low as $164
- released Jun 17, 2013 Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G as low as $459
- released Jun, 2013 Nikon 1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2 MSRP $899
- 85 released Mar 31, 2013 Nikon D7100 as low as $729
- 68 released Feb 28, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX S31 as low as $154
- 76 released Feb 28, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX AW110 MSRP $349
- released Feb 7, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX S6500 as low as $125
- released Feb, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX L820 as low as $279
- 79 released Feb, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX P520 as low as $349
- released Feb, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX L28 as low as $99
- 71 released Feb, 2013 Nikon COOLPIX S5200 as low as $168
My questions are:
1. How hard is it to learn how to use the thing? How durable... Read more →
So, I haven't had a DSLR before. I'm also a stickler for brand loyalty, so please don't go about suggesting a similar Canon, I'm not interested as I haven't... Read more →
Naturally, I'm looking at Nikon and Canon, but still am not sure which of those to go with. Any recommendations?
I'm looking to get a DSLR in the $600-700 price range for Christmas, and it's very important that it can take good 1080p videos.
So now I don't know wether I should go for the Nikon D5100 or the Canon 600D.
Of course shooting still images is also very important.
Bare with my questions please. I know I... Read more →
For myself, I'd go with a 50mm prime (80mm prime when converted to full frame), or Canon's 24-105mm L lens that I wish I owned (http://gdgt.com/canon/ef/24-105mm/f4l-is-usm/). I like using fixed focal lengths because it takes more thought and effort to compose a shot. Obviously using a zoom gives you a lot of added flexibility but I get most... Read more →
What do you think? Will you be getting one?
UPDATE: As for... Read more →