- Image quality Can produce great pictures even in low light. Automatic brightness is often too much on the bright side. Do not use high aperture and digital zoom together.
- Video quality No comments
- Battery life I often forget to look for the battery status because it's normal that there is enough juice.
- Design and form factor Small and compact. Fits easily in almost every pocket.
- Durability The aluminum cover and plastic parts are very tough. But the screen is not very scratch resistant and the finish around some edges goes away easily.
- Speed (start-up time, lag) Start-up time one second, but to awake it again when the camera shuts down, you have to wait three to five seconds. In low light the autofocus fails sometimes.
- Ease of use I'm getting used to search in the speed menu for the settings. The ring I only use for focus an EV.
0 people find this review helpful