Oh, the one night I don't watch Jeopardy, Apple was featured as a full-fledged category! According to the Deep Thought
forums, the episode that aired on December 13, 2005 offered a category called "The Apple of my eye" to
contestants, featuring the following answers and questions:
- An Asian feline that shares a name with the latest Mac OS X version: What is Tiger?
- The type of computers the iBook and PowerBook are: What are laptops?
- This man has a salary of $1: Who is Steve Jobs?
- This product shares its name with a place where aircraft take flight: What is Airport?
- A “speedy” product that works on the Mac or PC: What is QuickTime?