- 1UP/Ziff Davis' booth wasn't very crowded, although the free copies of EGM were popular.
- BradyGames, the strategy guide publisher, stuck a couple of Guitar Hero 2 booths in their stall and let the crowds grow exponentially.
- GameSpot's booth was very inaccessible. So either they were working hard, or they were playing a massive LAN game.
- UGO couldn't hide their Geometry Wars addiction. Oh, and they stole chairs from neighboring booths.
- G4 let people browse the web for free: free internet FTW!
An in-depth review of E3 media booths
Kyle over at Video Game Media Watch turns the spotlight back on the media's presence at E3 with an in-depth review of the big media booths that were dotted around the show floor. Here's the quick and dirty from Kyle's write-up:
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.