So, weh here a' the Fanboy decided ta' switch nationalities for a Wii bit. (I could na' resist the pun!) It seems that o'er in Japan, the DS Lite has taken a bit of ah slide. The only explanation weh can offer is that a giant shipment ah Guinness draft arrived a' the pubs, and people were just too busy drinkin' to spend money on such a fine system. The PSP sales, o' course, went up, as people needed more fancy coasters to set their drinks upon.
- DS Lite: 113,831 115,108 (50.28%)
- PSP: 29,141 1,642 (5.97%)
- PS2: 19,882 2,821 (12.43%)
- GBA SP: 2,104 647 (23.52%)
- Game Boy Micro: 1,801 10 (0.56%)
- Xbox 360: 1,094 156 (12.48%)
- DS Phat: 1,058 738 (230.63%)
- Gamecube: 696 159 (18.60%)
- GBA: 13 9 (40.91%)
- Xbox: 5 5 (infinite%)
- Wii: 0 0 (0%)
Fellow blogger Ludwig, over a' Joystiq, decided ta' include the Wii in the sales charts for this one week, and since weh
pretty much try ta' emulate his every whimsical notion are the Wii Fanboy, after oll, weh decided ta' do so as well.
[Source: Media Create]