Australia has given the world some really great things like Steve Irwin, kangaroos, Nicole Kidman and her first film - BMX Bandits, which just so happens to be one of my favorite childhood movies. So in honor of Steve, Nicole, BMX Bandits and kangaroos the world over, I bring you the Australian software chart.
Top 10 games
1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS)
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (GBA)
3. Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
4. FIFA 2007 (PS2)
5. Lego Star Wars II (PS2)
6. AFL Premiership 2006 (PS2)
7. Test Drive Unlimited (Xbox 360)
8. SingStar Anthems bundle (PS2)
9. Tekken Dark Resurrection (PSP)
10. Saints Row (Xbox 360)
It's nice to see a Tekken in the top 10 since PSP games haven't necessarily been tearing things up in Japan. However, it's clear that even the mighty Aussies have fallen victim to the disease that is Pokemon. Is no one safe?