In today's round of changes we seem to have... I'm sorry, but I can think of no better way to phrase it... nerfs. Paladins, mages, and warlocks have all gotten some talent tweaks that reduce their power. I don't think the warlock change was uncalled for (that talent was beyond belief in its previous form), and can't say much for the rest. Your thoughts?
- Vengeance - Increases damage by 2/4/6/8/10%, reduced from 3/6/9/12/15%
- Crusader Strike - Cooldown increased to 10 sec., from 6 sec. Should now have new icon.
- Molten Fury - Rank 3 removed. Ranks 1 and 2 unchanged.
- Elemental Precision - Changed to "Reduces the mana cost and chance targets resist your Frost and Fire spells by 1/2/3%."
- Empowered Fireball - Reduced to 3% per rank from 4%
- Unholy Power - Reverted to "Increases the damage done by your Voidwalker, Succubus, Felhunter, and Felguard's melee attacks by 4/8/12/16/20%." It no longer increases Shadow and Fire damage.