After a long week, and for me it has been looooooong, I was happy to see Not Addicted and Relmstein come through with a couple amusing posts:
- Relmstein makes a list of things to do for fun until the Burning Crusade hits. A lot of them involve some griefing, so hey, sounds like good times!
- Not Addicted weighs in on the banning of Overrated, which is always fertile for comedy. Well, half comedy and half saying what a lot of folks think.
- Oh boy. Paladin Sucks seems to be interested in druids now. I can only imagine the potential of Druids Suck.com.
- Tobold has found his virtual identity.
- Lauren from Mystic Worlds is finishing the grind to 60 with a holy-specced priest on a PvP server. She is having a really nice time in Silithus.