This week, Ben sends in some interesting images, and writes:
I've been tempted to send in a shot of my workspace for a few weeks now after seeing the WoWSpaces of the week, and now I guess I've gotten around to it.
So here 'goes, from left-ish to right:
- my Logitech X-230 speakers
- a note from my mom congratulating me on the arrival of my new PC
- a newspaper clipping about DST changes
- under that, a greeting card and some weird round orange post-its
- my television remote
- cream soda x2 (awwww yeah)
- a J!NX bumper sticker (yep, it's stuck on right on there)
- a page from an old Nintendo Power magazine about Ken from Street Fighter II
- partially under that, my DS charger
- my Pure Pwnage Gamer Army dogtags
- standard Dell keyboard, which is hooked up to a web and vent server/secondary PC (right-hand monitor)
- my Logitech G15 keyboard and MX Revolution mouse
- my 19" widescreen Rosewill monitor
- some pieces of paper including:
- a rough sketch of my guild website (before I made it)
- a "crossfire in five easy steps" guide
- a Rotary International website participation award
- standard-issue Medion flatscreen
- my +15 frost resistance beanie (from SplitReason)
- my Logitech USB Premium Headset 350
- another stickynote pad, some chapstick, my wallet, my mouse charger, some compressed air, a can of Bawls and four covers of 50-CD packs turned upside down, holding my change (one type of coin each)
- my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick
- a bottle of water and a Ziploc bowl full of Nerds
- a Netgear router, a portable phone station/handset, a Logitech MX518 mouse, my cell phone, a USB hub, my printer, a modem and a phone headset
The shiny silver thing below the right portion of my desk can be vaguely made out as my PC, and the blue glow is coming from another PC behind it, a server/computer-to-use-while-playing-WoW combo, which you can partially see.
And that's my space!
What do you think of Ben's space? Are you gonna show us yours?