We have culled some specific details from the demos available at Jump Festa and compiled the information after the jump. It goes without saying that some of this info may include spoilers, so if you're looking to stay away from specifics, you might want to skip it.
Single Player Demo
- The demo begins with Roxas walking towards the Organization chair.
- Xigbar: "Woops!"
- Roxas ignores Xigbar, and moves to Saïx.
- Saïx: "We suggest you take Axel for this mission."
- Roxas then moves to the corridor and is warped to Twilight Town. There he is presented with two missions: the main mission, to defeat Dark Side, and another, to defeat four heartless.
- Axel: "Roxas, what are you doing here?"
- Roxas: "Axel..."
- The two are soon caught off guard by heartless, and are both saved by the 14th member, who takes down the heartless with ease (however, her weapon is not shown).
- The 14th member smiles at both Roxas, and Axel. Her face is not revealed (editor's note: is this some kind of Cheshire Cat smile, or was she hooded and only her mouth was visible?), and the demo ends there.
- Multiplayer mode allows you to use Roxas, Axel, Xigbar and Saïx.
- The multiplayer character selection screen shows the Organization members sitting down in their chairs.
- Roxas is only able to use three hit combos in this demo.
- Each character has a notably different play style (from KHInsider.com).
- The Stage is Twilight Town and consists of 4x small wizards, 1x Fat Body and 4x Shadows, and a boss (Dark Side).
- When the mission is cleared you are taken to the record screen.
- There is a scene where member No.14 helps Roxas and Axel after being surprised by heartless. (as above)
- Mickey looking toward the woods of Twilight Town.
- Roxas looking at Aladdin and Jasmine.
- Roxas is kidnapped by the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
- Twilight Town
- Olympus Coliseum
- The World That Never Was