* Taunts: The taunt system has been adjusted so that Warrior Taunt, Druid Growl, and Paladin Righteous Defense will now grant the player the correct amount of threat even when the creature or its target is crowd controlled.
* Dodge Rating: Low level players now calculate dodge from dodge rating at the same rate as level 34 players.
* The negative effect of the orc racial ability Blood Fury no longer stacks with other effects that reduce healing (Mortal Strike, Wounding Poison, etc.)
* Characters can now speak with Orphan Matron Mercy in Shattrath City during Children's Week to mentor a draenei (Alliance) or blood elf (Horde) orphan. Shattrath orphans have a whole new line of sight-seeing requests across both Outland and Azeroth and three new pets to offer to their mentors.
* Force of Nature: The Treants summoned by this spell will now correctly attack your target even if it is neutral or non-aggressive.
* Swiftmend: The button for this ability will now be greyed out when your current target does not have Rejuvenation or Regrowth.
* Kill Command: This ability will now still work even when your pet is out of your line of sight.
* Hypothermia: If this debuff would prevent you from casting a spell on a given target, the button for that ability is now grayed out.
* Blessing of Light: Paladins can now cast this as intended when they have Greater Blessing of Light on themselves.
* Forbearance: If this debuff would prevent you from casting a spell on a given target, the button for that ability is now grayed out.
* Power Infusion: This ability is now unuseable on Rogues or Warriors.
* Shadowfiend: The Shadowfiend will now correctly attack your target even if it is neutral or non-aggressive.
* Shadowfiend: Increased the Shadowfiend's chance to hit higher level enemies.
* Shadow Weaving (Shadow): Effect reduced by 1% per rank.rank and Mana Burn will now correctly trigger this talent.
* Weakened Soul: If this debuff would prevent you from casting a spell on a given target, the button for that ability is now grayed out.
* Added a visual, sound, and combat log message when the Cheat Death talent saves the rogue from death.
* Sword Specialization: This ability now grants extra yellow attacks instead of extra white attacks. This change will make Sword Specialization no longer reset the weapon swing timer when it triggers off special attacks, and results in a net increase in damage dealt.
* Healing Way: This talent now correctly modifies the healing done after all bonus effects have been applied.
* Windfury Weapon: A bug with this spell was making off-hand procs receive less bonus damage than intended. It is now fixed.
* Conflagrate: The button for this ability will now be greyed out when your current target does not have Immolate.
* Felguard: This pet will periodically check to see if you know the talent which allows you to summon it, and die if you do not know the talent.
* Soulstones: Soulstones can no longer be used on targets not in your party or raid. In addition, the soulstone buff will now be removed if the target or caster leaves the party or raid.
* Sword Specialization: This ability now grants extra yellow attacks instead of extra white attacks. It also grants rage based on the speed of your weapon. This change will make Sword Specialization no longer reset the weapon swing timer when it triggers off special attacks, and results in a net increase in damage dealt.
* The majority of level 70 epic items have been upgraded to reflect their intended power.
* Serpent-Coil Braid: The bonus spell damage from this trinket is now removed if the trinket is unequipped.
* Argussian Compass: A bug where this trinket sometimes caused all the damage from an attack to be absorbed has been fixed.
* General's Dreadweave Boots: Now available for purchase from the PvP vendor as intended.
* Malorne Raiment and Malorne Regalia: These sets no longer erroneously apply a reduction in cost to some Druid spells.
* Cyclone Regalia: The chance for a mana cost reduction to occur has been reduced.
* Warrior Tier 4 Tanking Set: The Blade Turning Bonus now prevents the correct amount of damage, 200.
* Priest Tier 5 Shadow Set: The Sadist buff will no longer be consumed when casting a spell which does neither damage nor healing.
* Priest Tier 4 Shadow Set: Mind Flay will now benefit correctly from the 4 piece bonus.
* Shaman Tier 5 Spell Damage Set: The 4 piece bonus will no longer be triggered by Shocks and Chain Lightning.
* Reduced the reagents required to make Ironshield Potions.
* New cauldron recipes can now be discovered when making most major protection potions. Cauldrons can provide an entire raid with a major protection potion.
* Healing Potion Injectors and Mana Potion Injectors created by engineers now have new icons and the engineering requirement to use them has been reduced.
* Gnomish Flame Turret now creates 3 turrets instead of 1. Thorium Tube requirement changed to Fel Iron Casing.
* Fixed a bug where you could catch 2 fish at once in some zones.
* Thorium Setting only requires 1 thorium bar now.
* Several new recipes that use Jaggal and Shadow Pearls have been added to jewelcrafting trainers.
* Increased the chance to find blue gems when prospecting.
* Removed the 1 hour cooldown when cutting diamonds.
* Reduced the matching requirements for some diamonds.
* Changed the socket bonuses on the Windhawk set to something more appropriate.
Additional Profession Changes
* Reduced the time required to skin.
* Motes of Shadow now primarily drop from void creatures and have been removed from nearly all demons.
* Void Crystals maximum stack size increased to 20 from 10.
* Zephyrium Capacitorium: This interactable object now makes a player immune to all attacks and spells while it is operating on them.
* Reduced the number of Black Dragonscales required for the warlock mount quest.
Dungeons and Raids
* Gruul is now more likely to use his Hurtful Strike and Ground Slam abilities on players instead of Cave-In.
* There is now a Rotate Minimap feature.
* You can now enable target of target in raid windows
* New interface option: Open Loot Window at Mouse
* New interface option: Disable Lua Errors
* You now see the season stats instead of weekly stats for arena teams when you inspect another player
* Guild names now appear in player tooltips
* Stackable items retrieved from mail will automatically stack in your inventory
* You are now able to right click a player name to report them to GMs.
* Apothecary Azethen, Ryathen the Somber, Arcanist Calesthris Dawnstar, Magister Duskwither, Tethik, Darnassian Protector, and Groggeroc no longer get loot sparkles when killed.
* Antilus the Soarer: This creature can now be skinned.