- The Poor and Common loot thresholds have been removed (presumably for the Vashj exploit).
- Rogues can't Cloak out of Acid Geyser.
- Fire Elemental Totem now cause guards to aggro them when dropped in neutral cities.
- Warlock can no longer recast Banish to get it to break.
- The Skettis escort daily quest now rewards Unstable Mana Potions - not Super Mana Potions.
- You could previously vendor any cut Azure Moonstone, Flame Spess., Shadow Draenite, or Golden Draenite for 1g each, it was silently nerfed back to 25s, the same as the uncut gem.
- Shiffar's Nexus Horn was changed: The trinket used to be bugged so that a proc lasted 15 seconds instead of the tooltip's described buff of 10 seconds. The fixed it so it now correctly lasts 10 seconds.
- Aquadynamic Fish Attractor is now 10 minutes not 5 as the tooltip says.
- Mageblood Potion (Zandalar one) now stacks to 20 like it should as its actually an elixir.
- A bug on "Mallet of the Tides" (tank mace from The Lurker Below) is fixed. The mace now gives +14 mace skill rating (~ 3,6 mace skill) instead of +14 mace skill, as it should be.
- Illidari marks are now Uncommon instead of Common.
- The zone-restricted potions from TK and SSC now stack up to 15 (instead of 5).
Dungeons and Raids
- Seethe in reliquary of souls phase 3 have been changed. You also drop combat between phases now.
- New items have been added to SSC bosses loot tables (some of them can be viewed here)
- After killing Lurker Below, the water doesn't scald anymore, nor are there fishies.
- AI changed on the Time Lost High Priests in Skettis.
- the Monstrous Kaliri to not attack people on the ground (Skettis).
- Apparently a lot of the mobs over at Netherwing Ledge don't drop cloth or silver anymore. They also skin a lot more Knothide Scraps instead of Fel Scales (seem to be completely removed), Crystal Infused Leather and Knothide Leather.
[via World of Raids]