We've talked about it before
, but now we've got official confirmation about the Grand Theft Auto IV
Special Edition via a press release. Just as speculated, the game will come in a metal safety deposit box along with a bunch of goodies. We'll list them below.
- Both the 360 and PS3 game case will have unique, or otherwise "special" packaging.
- An art book with some never-before-seen GTAIV production artwork.
- A soundtrack with new material from top artists that are exclusive to this release.
- Fancy Rockstar keychain to protect your keys and ward off evil, supposedly.
- Finally, a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag.
Yes, the speculation seems to have been 100% true on this special edition. Even the price is dead on -- $89.99 for a pre-order in the US. This time, though, we've scored a few screenshots in our gallery below to give you an idea what the items look like. They're pretty sexy.