faster load times and that slimmer shell, but hackers will be hackers, and a certain 0okm has unearthed a few more tidbits of info from the new PSP's user manual that's conveniently hosted by the FCC.
- The new PSP features is based on a TA-085 PCB, which doesn't mean a lot to us, but gets those homebrew folks looking in the right direction.
- RAM has been doubled from 32MB to 64MB.
- You can charge the PSP over USB.
- There's a 1200mAh battery, rated at 3-6 hours, compared to the original PSP's 1800mAh battery with the same rating.
- You can't use an original PSP remote with the new PSP.
- The component AV cable is sold separately. Don't look so shocked (link)
- There's a WLAN switch on top.