Well, now you've got a choice to make. Do you want to hit up iUnlock, the free, open source iPhone SIM unlock solution (which is still early on yet, but does indeed work), or try your hand at taking home one of our iPhoneSIMfree "retail" unlocks? The IPSF crew has hooked us up with five iPhone unlock licenses to give away to you, our faithful, iPhone obsessed readers, so just hit up the simple rules below if you want to give it a shot. Here's how it works:
Details about the unlock
- Bring your own iPhone. We're not supplying the device, just the unlock.
- You must send us your iPhone's IMEI; you can't resell the unlock. If we don't receive your IMEI in a timely manner, we may award the unlock to someone else.
- We will not be offering tech support on the unlock. Once you've got it, it's out of our hands, ok?
- We do not make any guarantees about the unlock. We're not guaranteeing that it will work when your phone gets the next Apple update later this month, that it will work with your SIM or your carrier, or even that it will work on your phone. We're not even going to guarantee you won't end up with a bricked phone. We're just handing it off to the winner, the end.
- Leave a comment below. That's it! Who loves you, baby.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and if you submit more than once, only activate one comment, ok?
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory.
- Contest is open to anyone worldwide! Duh.
- Winner will be chosen randomly.
- Entries can be submitted for the next 24 hours. After that we'll move on to the next iPhone unlock. Good luck!