Though the torrent of tidbits coming from Blizz Central has slowed, there are still a few new and interesting items for everyone (particularly Hunters, Mages, and melee people) to peruse today.
- [Hunter] Trueshot Aura will be free to cast and is going to last until canceled. (source)
- [Hunter] Serpent Sting, Immolation Trap and Explosive Trap are going to gain additional damage based on ranged attack power. (source)
- [Mage] Fire Ward and Frost Ward now gain additional benefit from spell damage bonuses (source)
- [Mage] Detect Magic removed, all players will see their target's beneficial effects at all times (source)
- [Rogue] one other change to poisons though is that they will last for one hour now, increased from 30 minutes. (source)
- all disarm immunity effects in the game were changed to 50% disarm duration reduction (non stacking) (source)
- The Guild Banks are still in the works and planned for patch 2.3. (source)
- Duration of wizard and mana oils created by enchanters has been increased. (source)
- Auction House will now sort server side. If multiple pages exist you will be able to sort across all pages.
- Auction House post times have been changed to 12, 24, and 48 hours. Deposit prices remain the same for each time increment.
- You will now be able to ctrl-click a recipe to preview the item the recipe will create in the dressing room.
- Ogri'la Faction Vendor: This vendor now sells potions useable anywhere for a large number of Apexis Shards. 50 shards, as good as super mana/heal pots. (source for the above 4)
The big news here, as I see it, is that there will no longer be full disarm immunity in the game, at all, period. I sense a drop in value for Steel Weapon Chain
s. The TSA change makes perfect sense: it is called an aura, after all. And being able to sort AH searches across pages is also long, long overdue. How do you all feel about this latest preview of patch 2.3