Do you own a DS? You are not alone -- and we mean really, really not alone -- and like many DS owners, you might be interested in latest news about the world's best-selling handheld. We're here to help, with a round-up of the very best of what DS Fanboy has to offer every week.
- Spelling out multiple offenses with Ubisoft's Scrabble
Because we love it when people overreact.
- Singapore Airlines passengers get emulated games
Now they just need to improve them.
- DS Fanboy Review: Jam Sessions
We get our strum on.
- Promotional Consideration: COBRAAA!!!
Real American Heroes have real (fake) enemies.
- DS Daily: Which Zelda games do you physically own?
Your Zelda games -- show us them.
- Zelda Week: Check out some heroic ads
It's not always about the adventure.
- DS Fanboy interviews Treehouse's Rich Amtower
Localizing DK and more.
- Show and Tell: Zelda week, day one
My, those are some fancy boxers.
- DS Daily: Why do you (or don't you) play Zelda?
Not everyone is a part of this hive mind.
- Advance Wars 2 shown off in Paris
Get ready to sacrifice another few months of your life.
- Show and Tell: Zelda week, day two
Real gamers put it in their flesh.
- DS Fanswag: Win a copy of Jam Sessions!
Because everyone likes free stuff.
- Halo DS validity argued
It's the idea that will never die.
- Zelda Week: The Zelda games you'll never play
But you'll so want to.
- Zelda Week: The art of Janai Jeffries
In a word: stunning.
- Show and Tell: Zelda week, day four
From art class to diecast cars, Link is everywhere.
- Rare Pokémon cartridge holds a litter of Mews
That's a lot of Mews.
- Poll results: Playing favorites
The best of Zelda on consoles and handhelds.
- DS Daily: What's your least favorite Zelda title?
Opinions vary wildly -- throw yours in!
- Show and Tell: Zelda week, day five
Collections from the depths of fandom.