Just as with our beloved DS Lite, DS Fanboy Lite is like the original, but smaller. Sleeker. Just not necessarily better. Herein you can see some of the best we've had to offer in the last week, encapsulated for your reading ease.
- Zelda Week: Player's Guide artwork
Some of the best renditions of Link you'll see.
- Promotional Consideration: Drop Dead Zelda
Zelda ads gone crazy in the U.K.
- Japan not as nuts for the crimson/black DS Lite as we are?
Everyone does already have four or five there, after all ....
- Zelda mod in a cooler shade
And by "cooler," we mean OMG.
- Poll results: Remakes of choice
Readers choose the games they want to see remade.
- Contra 4 preorder gift cancelled, life loses meaning
How can this be?!
- Moustache not included
This is why lingerie companies shouldn't make costumes.
- Brain training for fake pets
The DS makes everyone smarter -- even people and things that don't exist.
- Finally, DS demo downloads via Wii
And there was much rejoicing!
- Fire Emblem's handheld return
And by return, we mean remake.
- Kirby Super Star returns on the DS
Speaking of remakes ....
- Age of Remakes: Roundtable discussion, part one
Let's talk about them.
- Mystery trademark revealed: Monolith Soft's Soma Bringer
Not noodles after all.
- EASTMOST PENNINSULA IS THE SECRET ZELDA DS LITE
But does the 10th enemy have the bomb?
- The DS Life: Our digital yard
In which we enjoy digital music.
- Assassin's Creed confirmed for DS, release in February
Please not minigames, please not minigames ....
- Fresh new look at Advance Wars sequel
Somewhere out there, we're checking out screens.
- New Advance Wars gets date, confirmation, name
And the news kept rolling in.
- Welcome to Nintendoville, population: all of your money
Might be time to start considering selling a kidney.
- Contra 4 packed with extras, shirtless robots
Contra 4 was already the reason we buy games. This is almost too much.