A list of the current known issues since patch 2.3 arrived has just been posted on the forums by Hortus. It should definitely be read through before you post any "new" issues, although do note that the list does not include issues that are still being researched. Also, if you are bemoaning the plight of your class, just give this list a read-through; compared to the warp chasers, you're doing pretty well. In addition, it looks like it is not just hunter pets that are having pathing issues.
- Dwarven racial Find Treasure is deactivated on death.
- Undead Males main hand weapon is appearing larger than previous builds.
- Equipping a thrown weapon while in the middle of an Auto-Shot will cause animation issues.
- Inappropriate tooltip is displaying when a player hovers over Shartuul's Transporter on a flying mount.
- Relogging on the flight path from Southshore, Hillsbrad Foothills to Ironforge, Dun Morogh in the entrance to Ironforge causes players to fly through a wall.
- The flight path from Stormwind to Rebel Camp, Stranglethorn Vale clips through a tree outside of Stormwind.
- Alliance flight path between Booty Bay and Stormwind goes through a tree.
- There is a Feralfen Idol that is sunk into the floor in Feralfen Village, Zangarmarsh.
- There is a tin vein in Hillsbrad Foothills that is unreachable.
- There is a section of water that is clipping oddly into one of the waterfalls in Hatchet Hills outside of Zul'Aman.
- The message "Zul'Aman Exterior InvisMan gains Cosmetic - Flame Patch X.X" appears in the combat log whenever a troll hut is burning in Hatchet Hills. This is one of my favorites!
- There is a leanto in Agama'gor, The Barrens that has no tooltip appearing but will be highlighted when moused over it.
- Players can wall jump a portion of the hallway to Gruul in Gruul's Lair to reach a overhanging log beam where they can evade the mobs.