It's Wednesday, which means it is time for you to pay homage to the almighty Wii. Take some time out of your busy day of bashing the other consoles to bow before the Wiimote and thank the Nintendo Gods for all they have bestowed upon us. Thank them for plumbers, courage (power and wisdom, as well) and female bounty hunters. And, we'd like to thank you for reading Wii Fanboy, your one-stop-shop for all things Wii, Nintendo and everything in-between.
- VC Monday Madness video wrap-up 12/3/07
We check out this week's Virtual Console releases.
- Revolutionary: Speed Metal
Our resident expert Mike Sylvester shows us how to rock racing games with the Guitar Hero III wireless guitar.
- Virtually Overlooked: Wily & Right no Rockboard: That's Paradise
Each week, we discuss one game that needs to be on the Virtual Console.
- Animated Brawl spoof invokes the spirit of Robot Chicken, only with Flash
It's good, but very NSFW.
- Vii would like to advertise
Where do they even get the money to advertise this thing?
- Talk about your awesome control schemes
See how one child gets his game on.
- Ninja Reflex screens stealthily sneak up behind you (and kill you)
Learn how to be a Ninja.
- Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon site gets updated
Chocobo gets his own game on the Wii.
- Want a Wii? Wait until April
Looks like you're going to have to wait that much longer for one.
- Students disfigure Wii, raffle it off for charity
Wii are Marshall (lulz).