Okay, so maybe you don't have a Windows PC that is capable of running the PlayStation Network downloader. That's okay. You may have a Mac, or you might be running Linux -- or you're just too darn afraid to install a new program on your computer. Whatever the reason, there is an alternative ... provided you have a PS3.
- Visit the PLAYSTATION Store on any computer. Complete purchase of Beats, but do not download it.
- Log in to your PS3 using the same PSN account as the one used to purchase Beats.
- Go to PLAYSTATION Network on the XMB. Click on Account Management.
- Click on Transaction History.
- Then, click on Download List. You will see Beats on this list.
- Download to your PS3. Connect your PSP via USB and install your new favorite PSP game.