It's time for the 2007 Engadget Awards, and we're asking for your nominations for the Peripheral of the Year.
Nominating is easy, simply leave a comment with what you're nominating for this category. We'll round up the best selections and put them to the popular vote.
Here's five simple rules of what NOT to do:
- Don't include your reasons for nominating it.
You can debate the product later when we put it up to vote. Just leave the name of what you want to nominate, ok?
- Don't nominate anything that wasn't sold for the first time in 2007.
We will allow updated versions of previous devices, however.
- No concept devices or prototypes.
It has to be a real gadget people can buy! Pre-orders don't count.
- Don't nominate anything more than once.
It's not a popularity contest (yet), all it does is make our lives harder. Just do a quick find to see if someone's already beat you to it.
- Seriously, don't nominate anything that's already been nominated!