The next free DLC involving motorcycles for Burnout Paradise formerly known as Davis has been aptly renamed Burnout Bikes. MTV Multiplayer had a chance to try out the update and has the following details to share with us:
- Unlike cars who smash into bits during crashes, motorcycles are basically indestructible. However, when the driver flies off a bike, the driver will disappear on impact. This allows the game to maintain a Teen rating with the ESRB.
- You can choose the gender of your rider.
- You can perform wheelies, and it is "measured for duration in real-time just like drifting is for the game's cars."
- A motorcycle-license career path will be added.
- The new content will add about 15 hours of playtime.
- A day-night cycle and weather will be introduced.
- Motorcycle vs. car not in this expansion, but planned for the future
- No specific release date has been announced, but it should be "in the next couple of months."