Interesting. If you boot up Age of Booty, you'll find a peculiar update has happened. Looks like Age of Booty now features Trophies ... and a Platinum Trophy to boot. Don't believe us? Well, how about this? Leave a comment here and we'll select five random readers to receive a free copy of the game. The rest of you will have to lay down $9.99 on the PlayStation Store. It may be the cheapest way to get a Platinum ever.
See the Trophy list after the break.
- Leave a pirate-themed comment for a chance to win a copy of Age of Booty for PS3.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 7:00pm ET today, December 5th. Five winners will be selected at that time, who will each receive a code to download Age of Booty, valued at $10. Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
- Platinum - Unlocked all other trophies
- Bombs Away - Destroy a neutral or enemy town's defense with a bomb.
- Flushed Away - Use a whirlpool curse to teleport an enemy that is attacking your town.
- Cherry Picker - Capture a neutral town after the enemy has destroyed its defenses.
- Boom Boom - Sink two enemy ships with a single bomb.
- Landlubber - Beat all easy challenges.
- On the Account - Beat all medium challenges.
- Freebooter - Beat all hard challenges.
- King's Pardon - Beat every challenge in the game.
- Sea Legs - Win a game in Player Match.
- Old Salt - Win 10 games in Player Match.
- Cartographer - Create and save a custom map.
- Plunder - Capture a town.