Lady Vashj relies on a combination of melee, ranged, and magic damage to take on her opponents. Since we're considering these fights to take place on neutral ground, with neither party having home court advantage, we're going to talk about Vashj's own attacks, and not her numerous helpers within Serpentshrine or her handy shield (basically, we're skipping phase 2). But even without these considerations, Vashj is no pushover, and has access to some powerful attacks:
- Shoot/multishot: From range, Vashj can shoot single or multiple targets with her bow.
- Shock Burst: Nature damage plus a 5-second stun.
- Entangle: Roots the target in place and does nature damage over time.
- Static Charge: Does nature damage to te target and anyone in the vecinty of the target.
- Forked Lightning: More nature damage, targeting anyone in front of Lady Vashj.
From a player's perspective, Princess Huhuran
is an annoying resistance-based fight. But just having a high enough nature resistance won't win this one for you -- beyond her nature damage, she can also deal immense amounts of melee damage, especially when in Frenzy or Berserk. Her abilities are as follows:
- Frenzy: greatly increases melee damage.
- Poison Bolt: high nature damage to the closest 15 targets, only happens when in Frenzy or Berserk.
- Noxious Poison: high nature damage DoT which silences the target. Cast on a target at random.
- Wyvern Sting: AoE sleep that deals nature damage if cleansed.
- Acid Spit: low damage nature DoT on Huhuran's primary target -- but it stacks.
- Berserk: at 30% health, Huhuran will Berserk, greatly increasing her attack speed and causing her to send out Poison Bolts.
Once Huhuran hits 30%, it's a fight against time for a raid, which usually has to burn every trinket and cooldown to bring Huhuran down before the increased damage causes a wipe.
So there you have it -- we have two bosses that are problems for players, but might not pose such a threat to each other. Who wins and who loses in this epic battle? It's nearly time for you to to tell us, but before that, a reminder: we're considering these two bosses with approximately equal health and approximately equal damage output capabilities. We aren't making this into a math equation of who's got more health than who, so when you cast your vote, cast it on fighting style, not highest level. You're welcome to factor the lore of each character into the equation, but don't presume that one would win out because they're in a higher level dungeon.