Warhammer Online) and there was a rumor that filtered out that Bioware's new MMO is not a Star Wars MMO. And in even more awesome news, we're looking for MMOre to join in the fun of being a blogger for Massively! On the bad news side, Marvel Universe Online is definitely vaporware. Sorry Spidey, looks like it's back to the comic books with you -- but hey, at least they ret-conned your world back to normal!
- Massively is Looking for More
- Rumor: Age of Conan in bad shape
- Age of Conan ratings for all territories revealed
- EQ2 GU42 goes live today with extra video goodness
- Collision detection in WAR's PvP
- Rumor: New Star Wars MMO isn't from BioWare?
- Second Life: Money for lies. Again.
- IBM disses virtual worlds
- WAR designer says they could ship without all classes
- Marvel MMO officially put to rest
- WoW: The Burning Crusade wins MMO of the year from the AIAS
- Crafter epic cloaks obtained, screenshotted and guides written
- Promotion code grants 20% off ticket price for Connect '08
- Update on the Warhammer 40k MMO
- Comic Watch: Full Frontal Nerdity rings in the LotRO references
- Are MMOs killing the single-player game?
- Star Wars the only IP that can challenge World of Warcraft?
- Grimwell gives one reason fantasy pwns sci-fi, we go "Huh?"
- Behind the Curtain: A new take on quests?
- Ask Massively: Putting the "emo" in em-em-o
- The Daily Grind: How many MMO subscriptions do you have?
- WRUP: Find the logos edition
- The Digital Continuum: Statistical Anxiety Separation
- First Impressions of Dragonrealms
- Why mainstream media hates the Internet, games, MMOs and you
- There and back again... A writer's return to Lord of the Rings Online