Since the blues told us any new changes to patch 2.4 would show up in the PTR patch notes, I decided it might be profitable to save copies of the patch notes every so often and run diff on them to see if anything's changed. It looks like there were some changes today; here's what I found that we haven't discussed in full yet:
- The benefits of drinking out of combat have been delayed. It will now take five seconds before the full benefit of the mana regeneration will come into effect.
- Hunters will no longer spin around if they cast Aimed Shot or Steady Shot while facing away from their target.
- Arcane Explosion: The damage cap for area of effect damage on this spell has been increased by approximately 50%.
- Drain Mana: This ability no longer increases in power from bonus spell damage effects. Base points of the effect increased by 50%.
- Queue times for arena matches have been reduced. Players will now be able to enter matches faster than previously.