You see that Xbox? That's a custom Mass Effect Xbox 360 Elite. There are six of them on the planet and we got one. Of course, we could have been greedy and kept it, but no. That's not how we roll. We're giving it away. Sure, there are other things going on this week -- you can peruse them below -- but we know what you want. Go forth and win.
- Fanswag: win a custom Mass Effect Xbox 360 Elite
Only 6 of these on Earth, and we got one
- Ask X3F: Return of the (Li'l) Chief
He's back and tiny as ever!
- Xbox 360 Fancast 060 -- Senior Discount
Now we eat dinner at 4 in the afternoon
- X3F TV -- XBLA in Brief: Bliss Island and Brain Challenge
Bliss is not the right word. Not even close
- Europe Experiences an abusive Condemned 2 demo
North America feels the pain
- XNA Community Games downloaded 750,000 times
The power of free
- Sega trademarks Sonic Unleashed
Already has 500 loading screens
- Video: Say hello to Call of Duty 4's Chinatown
Now with less Jack Nicholson
- Gamerscore Blog likes Vegas 2 a little too much
Flash and clear!
- Bungie: Sidewinder + more awesome = Avalanche
Who couldn't use more awesome?
- MS adds former Nintendo exec to European roster
Travels to work by pipe