Yesterday, we sent out a call for unofficial changes, and you guys responded with plenty. The official patch notes were posted earlier this week, but here are the unofficial patch notes for patch 2.4 we've found so far.
- Raid reset timers are showing the wrong times. (known bug)
- Various weapons are showing up as the wrong sizes. (known bug)
- A number of AV changes were made, some of them documented, some not.
- We've confirmed that yes, the Chocobo squawk (press spacebar when standing still on the Blood Elf racial mount) is new to the game.
- Sound effect for Power World: Shield has changed in volume (thanks, Matt), as have some other sounds in the game
- Netherstorm mobs have had their health tuned down, and frostbolts seem to go faster (thanks, Nick)
- Blizzard has adjusted things so that the walljumping exploit is no longer valid in many places (thanks, Jacob)
- Motes of Water drop rate seems to be nerfed (thanks, Tancred)