In an ongoing series of articles we'll show you how to put WoW Insider on your own blog, guild website, personal website, or even on your computer's desktop. For a complete list of the software that's covered, check out our guide's index.
This site is owned and operated by Google, and has a lot of popular features. It's very popular and easy to use. You can be rest assured that while the site looks, and is, easy to use, there is still a lot of power with it, just like anything else the folks over at Google produce.
How to syndicate WoW Insider on your blogger.com blog
- Log on to your blogger.com blog and head over to the Dashboard. This is where you write your posts.
- Click on the Layout tab. It's located right under the name of your blog, in the upper left hand corner of the webpage.
- While in the Layout tab, click on the "Add a Page Element" rectangle in the middle of the webpage.
- A window called "Choose a New Page Element" will come up. Scroll down until you see the Feed element and click the big blue "Add To Blog" button.
- Enter the RSS feed URL as seen in the above screenshot. It's http://wow.joystiq.com/rss.xml
- Click the orange "Continue" button.
- Title the feed, and choose the options you want. You can see what the feed will look like on your site in the preview box.
- Click the orange "Save Changes" button.
- You will be returned to the Layout tab of your Dashboard. You can see that WoW Insider is now listed in your side page elements.
- Click the orange "Save" button. You're done! You've now added a WoW Insider feed to your blogger.com site!