In an ongoing series of articles we'll show you how to put Massively on your own blog, guild website, personal website, or even on your computer's desktop. For a complete list of the software that's covered, check out our guide's index. Note that the images in the guide are for illustration only and you can replace all references to WoW Insider with Massively.
This site is owned and operated by Google, and has a lot of popular features. It's very popular and easy to use. You can be rest assured that while the site looks, and is, easy to use, there is still a lot of power with it, just like anything else the folks over at Google produce.
How to syndicate Massively on your blogger.com blog
- Log on to your blogger.com blog and head over to the Dashboard. This is where you write your posts.
- Click on the Layout tab. It's located right under the name of your blog, in the upper left hand corner of the webpage.
- While in the Layout tab, click on the "Add a Page Element" rectangle in the middle of the webpage.
- A window called "Choose a New Page Element" will come up. Scroll down until you see the Feed element and click the big blue "Add To Blog" button.
- Enter the RSS feed URL as seen in the above screenshot. It's http://massively.joystiq.com/rss.xml
- Click the orange "Continue" button.
- Title the feed, and choose the options you want. You can see what the feed will look like on your site in the preview box.
- Click the orange "Save Changes" button.
- You will be returned to the Layout tab of your Dashboard. You can see that Massively is now listed in your side page elements.
- Click the orange "Save" button. You're done! You've now added a Massively feed to your blogger.com site!