When news (or your graphics card) breaks in the World of Warcraft, Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider is right there to pick up the pieces. The image above is actually a bad graphics card, but doesn't it look like a mix of Azeroth and The Matrix? Check out more glitchy images in the Around Azeroth link below, and hit any of the links to see the best posts in the past week of WoW Insider.
- New Wrath of the Lich King screenshots leaked
Eventually they were all found to be from the beta at Blizzcon, but here's the biggest look we have at the expansion so far.
- Outland Reputation Battlegear
Loved by NPCs in Outland? Go get your free gear! This comprehensive gallery shows you what's what and where.
- Bornakk hints that Tier 3 might be removed from the game
Naxxaramas, the last major raid pre-expansion, is moving to Northrend and getting retuned. Does that mean the Tier 3 gear in there is disappearing?
- Brutal ratings requirement for Brutal Gladiator items?
Rumor has it that season 4 gear will have an even steeper ratings requirement than previous Arena seasons.
- Why PvE has been, and always will be, the only real game
Or why, PvP, popular as it is, will always have to play second fiddle to the real World of Warcraft.
- WoW, Casually: Finding groups fast
Quick ways to get yourself in a group, whatever you'd like to do.
- Guildwatch: We're $#*&ing good at this game, too
Our guild drama and news column has some good stories in it this week, including a Vent recording that can't be missed.
- Ready Check: Brutallus
Our raiding column takes on the big ugly monster in the Sunwell Plateau.
- Spiritual Guidance: Thirteen dos and don'ts of a holy raiding priest
Spiritual Guidance, the priest column, makes its triumphant return, now hosted by blogger Matticus. And he starts up with a good advice column for anyone raiding.
- Around Azeroth: Glitchstravaganza
Glitches everywhere! Players send in some of their weirdest screenshots of all time.