- We chatted a lot about the mounts of Warcraft, including why you can't ride most of the bug mounts outside of AQ.
- We talked about how to make raiding faster
- We hit on a number of player events, including John's post about those crazy Druids in Nagrand, and our own It Came From the Blog fun
- We talked about what we're looking forward to in Wrath of the Lich King (I can't wait for the five man instances)
- And we answered lots of emails -- a few more jokes, a little advice, some good thoughts about Trinkets (and maybe putting an extra inventory slot in there), player housing, and lots of making fun of Duncor for quitting the game.
- And we figured out the real pronunciation of melee -- here it is.
And here's a special announcement: This coming week on the WoW Insider Show (which will be live on WoW Radio at 3:30pm EST on May 10th), we'll have a special Mother's Day edition of the podcast. Not only will we have Robin Torres (who is herself a mother) on with Turpster and I, but both Amanda Dean and her mother will be live on the show as well. Moms and WoW -- next week on the WoW Insider Show.