Gamespy has lifted their press embargo, and there's lots of new Wrath of the Lich King info up. They apparently did a long hands-on with the expansion, and lots of new zone and gameplay info has come out.
- The area is apparently much bigger than Outland
- There is an aerial gondola, a huge sea battle, and apparently an archeological expedition where you'll be able to fly planes
- All five Dragonflights appear in Dragonblight, a huge graveyard for dragons
- There's "a sister area to Un'goro," which means tropical rainforests. There are also lots of different areas within larger zones.
- Worgen and the sons of Arugal are back, and the Scarlet Crusade is now called the Scarlet Onslaught. And one quest is based on a mission from Warcraft III.
- Death Knight can turn dead teammates into ghouls -- "plenty of fun in the Arenas"
- There are "vehicle" quests, where players drive a vehicle (planes, trucks, or even dragons) around to accomplish tasks