It was a hell of a week in the World of Warcraft. Not only did we get a flood of information about the upcoming Wrath of the Lich King expansion, but Blizzard announced that they are in fact having another BlizzCon this year -- and as you can see from the picture above, last year's was just plain awesome. For info about BlizzCon and everything else WoW, count on Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider.
- The Death Knight class revealed
Blizzard drops the goods on the game's first Hero Class.
- More Death Knight news and clarifications
Clearing up players' questions and concerns about what the Death Knight is for.
- Is it really OK for Arthas to be 10-mannable?
The game's baddest bad guy (mortal, anyway) is going to be able to be taken down by 10 players. Are we really that powerful?
- More Wrath of the Lich King impressions and information
Lots more news about the new zones in Northrend and what we'll find up there.
- Blizzard cracks down on Arena win trading
Cheaters never win... trade. At least not anymore.
- Around Azeroth: Grand Theft Azeroth
Our daily screenshot column mixes up Liberty City and the World of Warcraft with wacky results.
- Arcane Brilliance: Level 70 checklist
Things to do for Mages at the highest level in the game.
- Scattered Shots: Why certain pet families are popular
Why do some Hunters choose bears and others go for boars? Find out here.
- Spiritual Guidance: 30 If statements that priests should adhere to
You might be a priest if... most of your Showbiz pizza tickets came from Whack-a-mole.
- Guildwatch: Going too far
You don't have to be in a guild full of drama to love our scandalous weekly column about how mean people are to each other in game, but it helps.