Michael Zenke headed out to EA/Mythic headquarters to get the inside scoop on Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. From guilds to crafting to conquering other cities, we've got all kinds of hot new information for this exciting upcoming title. Read on for the highlights of a news-packed week from Massively!
- Massively goes to WAR: Your Warhammer questions answered
- Age of Conan update re-adds Traders, fixes another leveling exploit
- June 10th marks the dawn of EVE's Empyrean Age
- White Lion confirmed as final High Elf career
- The top 20 most influential people in the MMO industry
- Age of Conan: Senior CSR responds to the recent mass banning
- Grimwell on fearing the silence of the majority
- The Gaming Iconoclast: Old (Un?)-Faithful
- Player vs. Everything: Why won't you just take a break?
- Anti-Aliased: Crime and punishment in MMOs
- The death penalty and you
- The Digital Continuum: Crafting conundrum
- Player vs. Everything: Online Games and Sex
- Maybe one has to be immature to enjoy mature content