Last Saturday, as always, we sat down and spent about an hour discussing the latest and greatest in the World of Warcraft, and the results are now online for your listening enjoyment. Turpster and I were both on, as well as John "BigBearButt" Patricelli, and Kyle Horner, a blogger on our sister sites Massively and Big Download.
- Turpster talked with us about WWI, what he thought of the big event in Paris, what it was like to play a Death Knight, and why he thought it was even better than last year's BlizzCon (including why this year's BlizzCon might be even better).
- Kyle spoke with us about being a player who's just now getting back into WoW, and what he's excited for in the next expansion.
- We talked a little bit about TCG cards, and whether it's fair for Upper Deck to give away the TCG loot.
- Mages didn't get a lot of news during WWI, so we chatted about what they might get before Wrath of the Lich King.
- We talked about the timing of the beta, and what the plan is for the rest of the Wrath release.
Thanks for listening as always, we'll see you next week.