The strat1. Buff.
Soft Banana Bread
Requires Level 35
Use: Restores 1392 health over 30 sec. Must remain seated while eating.
1 ¾ cup whole wheat flour
1 t. baking soda
½ t. salt
1/3 cup oil
½ cup honey
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup mashed bananas (3 medium)
¼ cup hot water
½ cup chopped pecans or nuts (optional)
Sift dry ingredients together in a medium bowl; if you are feral-specced or can't equip a sifter, simply stir the ingredients together. In another small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork; the more ripe the bananas are, the easier they are to mash and the sweeter the taste will be.2. Position the raid.
Whisk together the oil and honey in large bowl in a large bowl; if your main tank doesn't have access to a whisk, have him equip a fork.3. CC the adds.
4. Optional nut phase.
- Phase 1 is the Egg Phase. Add eggs one at a time; have the tank melee well with whisk or fork after each addition.
- The Banana Phase is next – relax, no special tactics here. Simply melee the bananas into the mix.
- The last melee phase is the Dry Ingredient Phase. CC carefully here, adding dry ingredients alternately with hot water and allowing the tank to melee well after each addition.
If you're raiding with – well, with nuts, stir them in.5. DPS the boss.
Pour the batter into a greased 5"x9" loaf pan. Fire up the Mages to 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 to 60 minutes.Looting
Cool completely before removing from the pan for master looting. A frost Mage equipped with plastic wrap can freeze the finished product for later distribution.Alternate strategies
Once you are comfortable with the basic strat, this encounter is suitable for a number of variations.
- Add cinnamon and/or nutmeg (start with ¼ teaspoon, if you're uncertain). Highly recommended!
- Vanilla extract also fills an empty raid slot nicely; try 1 teaspoon.
- Try a crusty, sugary icing on top – a light zig-zag drizzle is plenty.
- Experiment with substituting some/all white flour for wheat flour.
- Substitute 1/4 to 1/3 cup of applesauce per egg, if you're allergic to eggs or prefer a sweeter, gooier texture and taste.
Impress your friends with homemade treats that pair perfectly with your World of Warcraft adventures. No matter what your Cooking skill, you'll have fun whipping up some of our delicious snacks, meals and beverages.